We are small group of experienced trial lawyers who focus on solving problems for our clients both in and out of court. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies, large privately owned manufacturing companies, sole proprietorships and individuals.
We have extensive experience in virtually every type of litigation and we specialize in handling complex multi-party litigation, including:
- mass toxic torts, including claims of products liability, premises liability and gross negligence;
- construction disputes;
- environmental disputes, including Superfund and other related hazardous waste disposal litigation;
- oil and gas litigation;
- employment rights disputes;
- insurance coverage disputes;
- suits between individuals and between businesses involving multiple issues;
- suits related to the enforceability of guarantees for the construction of commercial developments;
- binding arbitrations;
- copyright litigation;
- defense of accountant liability suits, including class actions;
- class actions involving defectively manufactured and marketed medical devices;
- class actions involving violations of consumer rights.
While we do not generally accept cases involving criminal, domestic, estate, or tax issues, we have made exceptions in the past.
Please contact us at the address, phone number or email addresses shown on this web site to request a consultation with our attorneys.